Unfortunately, it's not to be. Most all of those well-known services forbid adult-related transactions. The adult industry is locked-out, blacklisted, and banned. This theme will resonate especially when trying to use any of these mainstream services. Hopefully someday this will change, but in the meantime I was forced to look elsewhere.
An alternative is to pursue and apply for your very own credit card merchant account. However, there's an inherent catch-22 here. The application and approval process is arduous, and many want evidence of several months of stable transaction volume. But in this era of everything-done-online, how would you get any sales volume without the merchant account? Good luck accepting cash or checks for your digital porn videos. Bitcoin is an option, but credit card is still king of the online transaction.
Luckily there are solutions to this conundrum--online clipstores specifically for adult industry amateurs. Instead of applying for a merchant account yourself, they handle the transactions for you and host the digital delivery of your content. They take a percentage of your sales revenue to fund their service.
I expended considerable effort researching the best ones, and I present them here. My primary criterion for determining the "best" was simply the payout percentage. Secondary factors included how nice the site looks and how quickly and easily transactions can be completed. Since I figured I would have to promote my own content by posting free previews to my tube site channels, I didn't take into account if a particular clipstore promotes performers or videos on a main homepage.
* Unfortunately, IWantClips reduced their payout percentage from 70% to 60%, so they're not as attractive as they once were. *
- Pretty website. I especially like their handy video preview maker.
- They have a main homepage that features performers and videos. Some may like the promotional benefits of this style.
- Customer transactions are quick and easy. There's no lengthy customer registration process.
- Professional and on-time payouts.
- Payout percentage is not as good as it used to be.
- The upload process could be better. I don't like using FTP because it's not secure.
Although their payout percentage is 60%, ManyVids is a very popular clipstore with an expansive member community. A large user base like this could potentially drive more web traffic to your videos and generate sales. I myself maintain a ManyVids presence.
- Lots of features and monetization options.
- Uploading a video is separate from launching a video, so you don't have to enter all the video info at time of upload.
- Friendly, responsive support
- Website is slow sometimes.
- They killed the "MVTube" feature that paid for views on free videos.
Modelhub (Pornhub Model Payment Program)
Pornhub has integrated a clipstore called Modelhub into its tube site platform. This allows members of the model program to sell paid versions of their videos, empowering the PH channel page with both promotional and sales facilities. While the payout percentage may not be as favorable as the other clipstores, the benefits of using a clipstore integrated into such a high-traffic tube site could off-set that lower percentage with increased sales. I myself maintain a Modelhub presence.
ModelCentro seems geared towards amateurs (e.g. camgirls) that want to launch and market their own brand. You can create a subscription-based store and sell more than just videos. This one might be for you if you're leaning towards a subscription-based business model.
This is one of the most popular clipstores on the web, but I fail to see why. The site is an eyesore and they only offer a 60% payout. No thanks.
Dr. Akina is a highly respected Japanese psychiatrist with an innovative, but highly effective approach to psychotherapy. She's a staunch believer in the Neo-C...
Starring one of the most superbly girls-next-door I've ever had the pleasure of meeting (and subsequently falling in love with), new Covert Japan release "Yui t...